Nice to meet you! I’m Drew Hitchcock and I would love to help you rank your business on the first page of Google to help you generate more traffic and revenue into your business.
As a consumer, when looking for a Cincinnati SEO, you found this page by the power of search engine optimization (SEO). Cincinnati SEO and Cincinnati Digital Marketing Agency are two of the most challenging keywords to rank for in the greater Cincinnati area. If I can rank this difficult keyword, imagine what I can do for your business.
This is the best Cincinnati SEO Agency you will find, period. We’ve prided ourselves on being more than just a search engine optimization firm. We are a Digital Marketing Agency.
Let us give you the same blueprint that we’ve used to help other businesses achieve online success and revenue. We are the #1 Cincinnati SEO Firm.
Start out by filling out our discovery application and get a free consultation that is approximately 45-60 minutes. During this consultation, we will be able to map out your future revenue and secure your website positioning online for years to come. We look forward to hearing from you very soon.
How you can get started with thinking about SEO
Search engine optimization SEO is essential for every business, no matter how small or large or what industry and market segment they are targeting. Getting started with search engine optimization is not as complicated as you may think if you follow these 5 steps:
1. SEO Strategy
Designing a SEO strategy involves detailing all the different techniques and methods that will benefit your search engine ranking. It is advisable to begin with an outline, listing all the techniques you want to use and then design a SEO calendar.
Your SEO calendar spreadsheet will ensure that you (and every other person involved in your SEO strategy) remain on target. The calendar should include what techniques you want to use, when they should be used as well as analysis of the effectiveness of a specific technique. For example, include line items for articles, blog posts, press releases as well as social media posts and cells for keywords, who is responsible for delivery, content completion date as well as analysis.
You can make the SEO calendar as simple or detailed as you please.
2. Identify A Market Segment
Defining who your SEO strategy is aimed at will help you focus your SEO techniques to reach people who will be more likely to be interested in your products or services. Take into account the following marketing demographics in identifying your market segment.
– Age. Is your business aimed at kids or adults and of what age group.
– Gender. Is your target group mainly women or men, boys or girls.
– Race. Does your business provide products or services aimed at a specific ethnicity, race, cultural or religious group.
– Income. Are your products or services high end or for every person.
– Family Size. Do you target families or individuals.
– Education. Are your products and services aimed at university graduates and professionals or at students and school leavers.
Don’t overthink your market segment and define your target audience quickly. You can always make changes at a later date if your SEO analysis reveals that your market segment is slightly different to what you first assumed.
Use this information to set the style and tone of your website as well as any future content that is added.
3. Keyword Identification
Keywords must be used in any content that is added to your website. You can use a keyword tool or planner app to identify one’s that are optimal for use in your SEO strategy. There are two important factors to keep in mind with keyword identification:
– Keyword Density. Too few keywords in your content and it may be overlooked by a search engine, too many, and a page may be excluded. The rule here is to use the keyword less than 1% throughout your content and once in your title. For a 500 word article, it should only be used once or twice.
– Keyword Relevance. Keywords should always be relevant to the content and vice versa. If you want to use a marketing message, it may be best to use it separately to the keyword. Always link the keyword in your content.
4. Content Addition
There are 5 factors that must always be kept in mind with content addition:
– Regular. Content should be added as regularly as possible in all different forms.
– Relevant. The information should always be relevant to your business, products and services.
– Informative. The content should provide the reader with information rather than just being promotional.
– Quality. All content should be of the highest quality and avoid spelling and grammatical errors.
– Attractive. Content must attract visitors to your website. Use images, humor or any other relevant means to ensure that a visitor wants to read the information.
Content addition is often the main focus of SEO and should also be short and to the point. Rather add more short posts or submissions than one long-winded article, blog or other type of content.
5. Mobile Optimization
Due to the increased number of mobile phone and device users browsing the internet, it is essential to optimize your website for mobile use. This is mainly reliant on user experience. In other words, your site is more likely to get a higher search engine ranking if your webpages load quickly, use less data and are easy to read and use on mobile devices.
This can be achieved in a number of different ways, the most important or which is AMP (Accelerated Mobile Pages). Shorter articles containing more information and links are also important in improving search engine rankings in the mobile arena. Improving your website for mobile usage may be one of the most important SEO steps you can take in 2017.
While some may say that search engine optimization is dead, it is just evolving continuously. So stay up to date with the changes that search engines are constantly making to the way people use and experience the internet.
There are so many benefits of hiring a Cincinnati SEO expert for your business. Make the right call and contact us today, so we can show you how to jumpstart your business!
Drew Hitchcock | Cincinnati SEO Expert